Sell With Us
Selling a home is an emotionally charged field. The place you call home is the one that carries your biggest emotional investment. It contains moments of joy and sorrow. It frames your most cherished possessions. I understand that.
You want to sell your home at the highest price possible, in the shortest period of time, with the best service you can get. That is a project. I can help you to delineate it.
The key component is the asking price. It must reflect the market condition at a given moment. The best marketing strategy will not work if the property is overpriced. If an offer is not received during the first weeks of a new listing, the likelihood is that “price reductions” will follow, which will negatively impact your negotiation position.
I can help you to define the price based on an objective market analysis.
Once an appropriate price is defined, the property has to be prepared to be presented adequately. This may include
- Partial or complete staging
- Fixing defects that may devalue the property
- Making improvements
Some of the marketing components I normally use are:
- Property Video Tour and Photography
- Open houses and caravans
- Posting in multiple real estate websites
- Full Color Property Brochure
- Email Marketing Campaign
- Social Media Strategy
- Fact Sheet of the Property
- Press and Public Relations Networking Event
Once an accepted offer is negotiated, I will help you to go through a complex process of quality control with
Call me for a face-to-face encounter and a visit to your property. In the meantime, it will be helpful for me to evaluate your home with grater approximation if you send us some basic information, such as:
- Property Type (Single Family, Townhouse, Condominium, Duplex)
- Approximate Square Footage
- Lot Size
- Year it was built
- Number of Floors
- Number of Parking Places
- Overall condition of the house on scale 1 to 10
- Home Style
- Updating or Remodeling done